Welcome to the training site for Mediscreen.
If you have not registered here before then please follow these instructions
- We recommend that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this site. Internet Explorer has many issues and you may run into problems if you use it.
- We also recommend that you click here to download full instructions before accessing the site, these instructions will walk you through it step by step and assist with any troubleshooting you may require.
- For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
- Click the 'Create New Account' button below and fill out the form with your details.
- A registration confirmation email will be sent to your email address (With some servers it may take up to 1 hour to arrive... Also check your spam/junk mail folder if you do not see it within that time)
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains - (NB: you will not be able to get into the site until you have clicked this link as it confirms your email address is genuine and allows you to proceed).
- Once you have clicked the link in your email, your account will be confirmed and you can log in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- You will be prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that Mediscreen sent to you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course - And from now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Thank you for coming and good luck!